In Elder Law News

Probably, but it depends on the state. Some states seek estate recovery only against probate property and others against nonprobate property as well. You will have to consult with a local elder law attorney to be sure.

Contact Us

Get in touch with us - we look forward to hearing from you!

Start typing and press Enter to search