In Elder Law News

If your daughter gives you the funds and you pay your bills, that’s income that needs to be reported on your Medicaid application. If, instead, she pays the bills directly, you don’t need to report it.

Harry S. Margolis practices elder law, estate, and special needs planning in Boston and Wellesley, Massachusetts. He is the founder of and answers consumer questions about estate planning issues here and at

Contact Us

Get in touch with us - we look forward to hearing from you!

Start typing and press Enter to search