In Elder Law News

Yes. She needs to report the capital gain on the sale. However, she can exclude the first $250,000 of the gain, so the sale and reporting may or may not result in any taxes.

Contact Us

Get in touch with us - we look forward to hearing from you!

Start typing and press Enter to search